Overdue Notification Policy
- Patrons will be notified at 2 weeks overdue by telephone.
- If items are not returned, patrons will be notified again at 4 weeks by telephone.
- A final notice and invoice for the items will be sent by mail at 6 weeks overdue.
- Items will then be declared lost and no further checkouts will be allowed until items are cleared which includes payment for lost items.
- Fines will be waived if all items are returned in good condition within 5 business days after the date of the invoice.
- If the items are returned after the invoice has been paid, refunds will not be given.
- Patrons will be allowed to take out items once the account has been cleared.
(Approved by the BTL Board on March 3rd, 2017)